Welcome to the Home Access Center!
Is there a help guide for the new Home Access Center?
How do I log into the Home Access Center?
- If you have logged into the HAC previously, input your username and password in the USERNAME and PASSWORD fields at the bottom of the login page. Then click on the LOGIN button.
- If you have never logged into the HAC, you will need to get a USERNAME and PASSWORD from your student's campus.
Did you forget your username and password?
- Click on the Forgot My Username or Password link at the very bottom of the login page.
- You will be asked to input either your Username or your email address. (Note: if you input an email address that does not match the one that Katy ISD has on file for you, you will not get an email sent to you with directions on how to reset your password. Therefore, you will need to visit your student's campus and request that login information.)
- Click Submit.
- You will receive an email. Click on the link in that email that asks you to reset your password and you will be taken to a screen with the security questions that you set previously.
- Once you answer the security questions, you will reset your password.
- After you reset your password, you will enter the Home Access Center. If you now wish to view your username, run your cursor over your name at the top right of the Home Access Center screen and you will click on My Account.
- Your username is in the Logged in as: field.